Introduction to Animations in iOS
Introduction to Workshop:
[9.30 AM - 10.00 AM]
This will be a quick introduction session, that will set expectation of the workshop. There will be a quick discussion about why animations matter and when to use them.
Basic View animations
[10.00 AM - 11.00 AM]
This session will cover the most common and basic animations that can add an extra layer of sophistication in your apps.
1. Move, Scale and Fade Animations 2. Spring Animation and its practical implementations. 3. Keyframe Animation 4. View Transitions
[11.00 AM - 11.15 AM]
Auto Layout Animation
[11.15 AM - 11.45 AM]
This session will take some already learnt animations in previous session and try to replicate them on views governed by Auto Layouts.
We will discuss:
1. The basics of Auto Layout 2. Animating using Auto Layouts
View Controller Transition Animation
[11.45 AM- 12.30 PM]
This session will discuss techniques you can employ to transition between view controllers animatedly.
We will discuss:
1. Custom Presentations 2. UINavigation Custom Transitions
[12.30 PM - 01.10 PM]
This session will foray into the territories of interactivity.
You will learn to:
1. Pause 2. Stop 3. Reverse 4. Change Speed, of the animations by interrupting and interacting with them.
You will also learn to add interactivity to View Controller Transition animations.
01.10 PM - 01.30 PM
Shivam leads the Mobile team at BookMyShow. With about 8 years of experience in Mobile Application Development, Shivam is also an Avid reader and loves playing Cricket. When he is not being the Hitman in his PS4 world he co-organises Mumbai Swift Meet-ups and loves to travel. He was also a speaker at India’s first ever try! Swift Conference.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/shivammishra9
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/shivam-mishra-b648b628/
Venue will be announced as we closer to the event date.